General Rules for Swamp Fox Motor Sports
1. All racers and spectators must sign an assumption of risk form upon entering the gate.
2. No alcohol or drugs permitted. You will be automatically disqualified from the competition and no refunds will be given.
3. No passengers are permitted in operational competition vehicles.
4. In the event of a disqualification of vehicle, no refunds will be given.
5. No hot-rodding or high speed driving will be permitted any place other than on the race track. No warning will be given, as these actions are grounds for immediate disqualification.
6. The track’s Tech Official will have the final approval of race vehicles legality and safety for any and all classes. The Tech Official can call for a retouch or disqualify any vehicle that they do not feel meets safety requirements. Refusal to comply will be automatic grounds for disqualification.
7. Participant protests may only be filed by the driver or registered vehicle owner competing in the same event and in the same class as the vehicle being protested.
8. Golf carts, 4-wheelers and side-by-sides are allowed, however hot-rodding and speeding in pit area are strictly prohibited.
9. All drivers are responsible for their crew members and children of participating persons.
10. Do not bother Announcer or tower personnel at all. If you have an issue, get track or tech official to answer your questions.
11. All classes will invert the running order for second round. The track has the right to limit a class to one run past due to truck count.
12. All safety rules must be adhered to in our rules for individual classes.
13. All participants must have and wear approved helmets, neck braces, fire suits and racing shoes. No leather boots or tennis shoes unless participating in “Street Class” which still requires the use of a helmet.
14. You must be ready to race when your race is called. You have a five minute limit to make the starting line after start has been called.
15. The driver and one crew member are allowed on the track with the vehicle.
If you have any questions or concerned, please contact Bobby Poston at (843) 939-1019